August 2023 Global Report
This 45-page market research report details the global market size and growth of the $2.0 billion in revenue generated from landscape architectural services for non-building recreational facilities, parks, and natural areas for 195 countries across North America, Europe, Asia, South America, Africa, Oceania and the Middle East. This market size and growth report covers historical statistics and forecasts for sales, trends, growth rates, and regional share from 2013 through 2022 with econometric forecasts for 2023 and 2027.
Professionals utilize this report for market sizing and evaluation, forecasting, strategic planning, sales & marketing planning, due diligence, valuations, industry research, benchmarking, among other market research analyses.
Below you can find the table of contents, countries covered, report format, methodology, sample, and much more information on this report.
Methodology & Product Market Details
The methodology in developing country, regional and global revenue figures utilizes in-depth survey results from companies selling landscape architectural services for non-building recreational facilities, parks, and natural areas. The survey data is modeled with additional country and regional economic, firmographic, and demographic data. Forecasts are based on proprietary econometric models accounting for industry, regional, and macro trends and dynamics. More details on sources are in the report. All figures are in millions of US dollars.
Landscape architectural services for recreational parks and natural areas includes providing landscape architectural services for open space and recreational projects that are not centered around buildings.
– services for non-building recreational facilities, such as football, soccer, baseball and similar sports fields; and for golf courses and ski areas.
– services for national, state, provincial and municipal parks and similar projects.
– services for the restoration of wetlands and other natural areas.
– services for a complete project or phase of a project.
– providing designs, construction documents, consulting and construction contract administration services for a specific project, whether offered separately or as bundle of services under a single contract.
– subcontracted landscape architectural services for a design-build project.
– landscape architectural consulting services not related to a specific project. Landscape architectural consulting services.
– services for a particular feature of a recreational or other open-space landscape project. Landscape architectural services, specific elements.
– services for stadiums, arenas and other building-type sports facilities. Landscape architectural services for non-residential building projects.
– services for gardens. Landscape architectural services for residential
building projects, or in product 2.1.2, Landscape architectural services for non-residential
– services for golf and ski resorts. Landscape architectural services
– remediation of hazardous waste sites.
– design-build contract services, in which the contractor takes on the construction risk as well
as the design risk. Design-build services.
– non-landscape architectural services related to building projects, provided on a stand-alone
basis (e.g., construction management services, engineering design services,
drafting services). Related products.
Some of the key sales channels for landscape architectural services for recreational parks and natural areas include:
– Landscape architectural services
– Architectural services
The 2023 Global Landscape Architectural Services for Recreational Parks and Natural Areas Market Size & Growth Report covers four global regions (Asia & Oceania, Europe, North & South America, Africa & Middle East), 22 subregions, and 195 countries. Each regional breakdown charts total market size and growth while detailing the historical market size, trends, growth, forecasts, and regional share covering 2013-2022 with forecasts for 2023 and 2027.
Below you can download a full sample report to see the full format and all of the statistical data sets included in the report.
Table of Contents
3 COUNTRIES COVERED
4 METHODOLGY & PRODUCT DETAILS
5 GLOBAL DEMAND & MAJOR REGION BREAKDOWN
6 THE AMERICAS
7 Regional Breakdown
8 North America
9 South America
10 Central America
12 ASIA & OCEANIA
13 Regional Breakdown
14 Eastern Asia
15 Southern Asia
16 Southeast Asia
18 Central Asia
19 Other Oceania
21 Regional Breakdown
22 Western Europe
23 Southern Europe
24 UK & Ireland
25 Eastern Europe
26 Northern Europe
27 Southeastern Europe
28 AFRICA & MIDDLE EAST
29 Regional Breakdown
30 Middle East
31 Northern Africa
32 Western Africa
33 Central Africa
34 Eastern Africa
35 Southern Africa
36 MAJOR REGIONS
37-44 ALL REGIONS & COUNTRIES
45 ABOUT KENTLEY INSIGHTS
Product Code: 7006850006
Category: Architecture & Civil Engineering
Subcategory: Landscape architectural services for recreational and open space projects
Number of Pages: 45
Delivery: Instant download at purchase
Landscape Architectural Services for Educational Building Projects
Landscape Architectural Services for Corporate Building Projects
Full-Service Residential Interior Design Services
All Architecture & Civil Engineering Market Size & Growth Reports
Download the Sample ReportClick the image below for a full sample report. The 2023 Global Landscape Architectural Services for Recreational Parks and Natural Areas Market Size & Growth Report will have the same format and data sets.
Trinidad and Tobago
Antigua and Barbuda
The British Virgin Islands
Turks and Caicos Islands
St Kitts and Nevis
Sint Maarten (Dutch)
Saint Martin (French)
St Vincent & Grenadines
Papua New Guinea
Northern Mariana Islands
Bosnia and Herzegovina
UK & IRELAND
Central African Republic
Sao Tome and Principe
United Arab Emirates
100% MoneyBack Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you purchase the 2023 Global Landscape Architectural Services for Recreational Parks and Natural Areas Market Size and Growth Report on KentleyInsights.com and don’t find $295 worth of value in the report, just let us know what it was missing, and we’ll fully refund your purchase. We stand by our reports and want to make your purchase as effortless as possible.
All Access Membership
If you need more than one report, Kentley Insights’ $495 All Access Membership is the solution. It is an unbeatable value professionals have come to rely on for their industry market research needs. Learn more about All Access Membership.
The Largest Collection of Market Research Reports
If you didn’t find what you are looking for, visit our entire catalog.
Find thousands of industry market research reports at KentleyInsights.com
Visit our Free Reports Section
Check out the Fastest Growing Service Industries List
Check out the Most Profitable Industries List
About Kentley Insights
Kentley Insights is the leader in data-rich market research with coverage of over 1200+ industries and 2000+ product lines. All of the top consulting firms, banks, private equity firms, and many of the Fortune 1000 depend on Kentley Insights for their in-depth industry analytics, data, and forecasts.